2/19/2017

6:00, why so magical?


These days, I've been staying at home trying to finish up the last bits of my submissions. Time has to be on my side or else its a goodbye to both my grade and hardwork. But everyday, as it hits 6pm, I always pause and just admire the sky. I don't know why and how, something about that time frame, always brings a sense of calm and comfort. The colour palettes are never the same, but are always among the pink, orange, blues and grey. Okay the sunsets above are not the ones you see on google whereby the horizon is just bright orange and strong hues of red, but its still full of magic.  So, I was curious and went to did a lil' research on why are sunsets so mesmerizing. It draws you in and makes you wander. Apparently its mostly science facts that nitrogen and some Raleigh, the clouds, the temperature, the white light from the Sun plays a part in making it all possible. The time the sunset takes place somehow marks the end of the day for us, hence draining down our worries.  Peter Hung, a blogger I stumble upon researching, wrote something really meaningful: We admire the sky at sunset because it is changing to rarer colors. We breathe a sigh of relief because it marks the end of exertion and the start of relaxation. Our memories, the colors, the emotion, the nostalgia, they will be etched into our minds with sunset as their timestamp.  



0 comments: